How To Naturally Cure Ptosis How Can You Naturally Treat Ptosis?

How can you naturally treat ptosis? - how to naturally cure ptosis

My little sister "ptosis," which I would say that it is a benign form. Its upper part is tilted to the left lower eyelid now and then in addition to the right. It can sometimes be corrected by widening his eyes, turn right to stay a little later, when blinking or starts to falter down a bit more. If you concentrate hard on maintaining muscle "taught" that we are always the same way that his right eye.

I am your guardian angel and I tried to research and find a way to fix or heal. So far I only find recommendations for surgery, what I want to avoid the peak, if possible, due to risks and age.

Does anyone know a good source for information about the treatment course? From my ReseaRCH, I must say that it is a serious matter, but it bothers you, and I can not tell you about dealing with facts, without surgery.

HELP !?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment