Car Subwoofer Design Hey, Can I Hook This Car Subwoofer With This High Power Cross In My Home?

Hey, can i hook this car subwoofer with this high power cross in my home? - car subwoofer design

Only sub I left the house again, and I'm tired of wasting money on another. I wonder if I cross a car amp in conjunction with the sub-sub and run it directly in front of my house, only to speakers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330317928592

i sub-section was interested in using:

Infinity Model: 1252w
# 12 "4-ohm subwoofer
# Dual voice coil
# Polypropylene cone woofer
High Roll rubber surround #
# Improved design basket
# Progressive spider design
# Recommended power range 60-300 watts RMS
# 1200 watts peak
# Frequency response: 23-400 Hz
# Sensitivity: 93 dB
# Top-mounting depth: 5-1/16 "


I really appreciate the help, Im not sure if the power amp in my house, but I'm pretty sure he'll be in a position good enough?

It is a Kenwood amplifier KA-72B

Really appreciate Thanks for the help to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment