How Long Does Flash Memory Last In Storage CD Or DVD Disk, Flash Memory,hard Drive Add On, Memory Card, Other, Which Is The Most Long Lived Data Storage?

CD or DVD disk, flash memory,hard drive add on, memory card, other, which is the most long lived data storage? - how long does flash memory last in storage

To save Hi, I want data from my computer to a storage device like this, and I want to store it safely, not corrupt over time, does anyone know will take longer. For example, you can get a snap-in, hard disk, it would also be useful to carry around small, to connect to other computers in other locations, which saves me a laptop, but a drive is sensitive to shock and with moving parts , the wear and tear over time. Another option is a flash drive, but they seem to silicon electronics, which are 20 + years and life if good integration! What about memory? I thought the harder way is to use CDs or DVDs, unless it is stored under appropriate conditions to ensure the integrity of plastic theyre last much longer, but I do not know if this is so. It FOMS memory? "This is the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment