Venison With Cream Cheese A Gourmet Dinner Without Much Time, What Do You Think?

A gourmet dinner without much time, what do you think? - venison with cream cheese

I thought I could do my best to the best way to start, I thought

A block of pig liver fat with a little garlic and sage, Calvados (Calvados) and pink pepper and Melba toast, salad

Then a pot with a deer and red currant port sauce, chives and parsley dumplings and a mix of fall vegetables (carrots, potatoes, onions and peppers

followed by a collapsing garden (plums, apples and pears)
or cherry pie with cream cream

Cheese platter with a selection of British cheeses (Stilton cheese, Wendlesdale, cheddar, goat cheese and cream cheese with crackers and grapes.

Coffee, port, cognac and liqueur, handmade chocolates

Everyone loves to come to offal and game

1 comment:

Rick Fury said...

Sounds delicious. I too ... lol. The only thing I would change is to offer a variety of cheeses from Quebec instead of the United Kingdom. (Although it may be difficult to find cheese in Quebec, where you live.)

Post a Comment