Kitchen Color Coordination Need Some Help With Color Coordination For Bedroom?

Need some help with color coordination for bedroom? - kitchen color coordination

Well, if she moves into an apartment in August. I was told that my chances are carpet is beige, when they buy things to give to my room, it is with this spirit. My furntiture, sofa and chair are both very light cream-colored microsuede (though not, of course) too much space coordination. Mine are side tables and coffee tables "almost black", where for the most part, the furniture is black, but you can still see the wood grain. So I buy the accessories of the Navy (the cushion) on the bed and a chair, a fire naval counterpart. Well, today I learned that my carpet is a very dark green (not hidious, but certainly not beige!). Do you still have the coordination of the Navy? Should I with a different color? What colors to better coordinate with the dark green? I am to this day down for litter mat that is (the) same throughout the apartment. Moreover, when I open kitchen / living room, I did things there that meet the Navy? Thanks

1 comment:

Nurse Susan said...

Ok, you have creamy upholstered pieces, pieces of wood, almost black, dark green carpets and accessories for the Navy. It sounds blah to me. What color are the walls?
Proposes a brilliant prefer somewhere - perhaps in an edition of flowers, or stripes, solids or pillows, etc. From: [Select]
pink
red
Burgundy
Coral or orange
Lemon or gold
Greengrass
Aqua or turquoise
Heaven or Smoke
Violet
Repeat the color of clothing, candles, a vase or pot, etc.
Then add a metal - copper, chromium, copper, or - in pictures, lamps, chandeliers.
Some plants with leaves or flowers - it will be great!

Post a Comment